Thank you for coming to the Inaugural Launch Night! To support the work of ServiceCorps, please consider making a donation to our Text-To-Pledge Campaign here:
Invest In The Next Generation Of Socially Engaged Leadership.
Your support of ServiceCorps isn't an ordinary investment, it's an extraordinarily smart investment.
- Sustainable: Our model is designed to operate and expand with only limited philanthropic support (currently 25%). With scale that number will continue to decrease, making ServiceCorps the most sustainable national service program in existence.
- Exponential: The long-term value of the ServiceCorps Fellowship is what happens after the year of service. We believe ServiceCorps will have an exponential effect on our alumni's level of social impact as compounded over a lifetime.
Thank you for helping us build better leaders, strengthen the nonprofit sector, and tackle society's toughest problems.
ServiceCorps is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization. Donations are tax-deductible as allowed by law.
Every contribution helps support ServiceCorps' mission to build better leaders, strengthen the nonprofit sector, and tackle society's toughest problems. Support can take many forms. Please reach out to us if there's other ways you'd like to help.
The 8th Rung Society
$250,000 and above
Supporting the ServiceCorps Movement: Investments at this level help take the “year of service” concept far beyond the ServiceCorps Fellowship. Leadership gifts at this level will ensure the sustainability of ServiceCorps and allow us to achieve our broader mission. 20% of gifts at this level go towards the ServiceCorps Endowment.
$100,000 and above
Sponsor Service-Leadership Institute (SLI) and Service-Leadership Retreats (SLR): Service-Leadership Institutes (SLI):
- SLI 1 is a weeklong training kickoff to the program that allows the Fellows to establish a foundation for their individual and collective experience ahead of them
- SLI 3 is a weeklong training that closes the program and overlaps with the next class of Fellows’ SLI 1, allowing for the passing of the torch to the following cohort of service-leaders
Service-Leadership Retreats (SLR):
- The SLRs are weeklong opportunities for Fellows to reflect on their experiences at their service year placements, engage in introspective personal and group exercises, and socialize
$50,000 and above
Sponsor ServiceCorps Summit: The inaugural Summit, which will take place in October 2017, is a graduation ceremony for the class of Fellows that will have finished in May 2017 and started their roles at their corporate sponsors
$30,000 and above
Sponsor Service-Leadership Immersion Trek: Every year ServiceCorps Fellows and Staff embark on a week-long trip where we have the opportunity to explore deeply a single issue related to leadership and social impact. We are continuing to explore domestic and international trip opportunities.
$20,000 = 1 Fellow, $40,000 = 2 Fellows, etc.
Supporting one Fellow: Investments at this level sponsor one full-time Fellow at one nonprofit organization. The supported Fellow will be put in touch with the sponsor to correspond about their experiences.
$5,000 and above
Sponsor 5 ServiceSeminars: ServiceCorps hosts character development classes every other week to our Fellows to build leadership qualities. The class is facilitated by our Director of Education, while occasionally guest speakers are invited to run class-long workshops.
$1,000 and above
Sponsor 1 ServiceSeminar: ServiceCorps hosts character development classes every other week to our Fellows to build leadership qualities. The class is facilitated by our Director of Education, while occasionally guest speakers are invited to run class-long workshops.
$500 and above
Supporting one Nonprofit Organization: Investments at this level support general operations, which are critical to ensuring a high-performing, high-impact program. Contributions at this level will help secure ServiceCorps' continued growth and development.